Inside this 30-page, 15-spread Adobe InDesign template, you’ll find:
- A week-by-week breakdown of what’s due/coming up, so clients never have to wonder what comes next
- A communication guide to let clients know how to get a hold of you, and when you’re available vs. out of the office
- Timing expectations, so everyone is clear on the importance of meeting deadlines
- What to look for when choosing a location for a shoot, for when you’re photographing a session outside of the client’s home/office
- Basic outfit guidelines to help clients maximize the variety of images within their final gallery
- Prop suggestions to get the wheels turning
- A photo implementation guide, so progress doesn’t stall once their gallery arrives- let’s help them put their photos to work!
Please note that access to Adobe InDesign software is required in order to customize the guide- this template cannot be edited in PhotoShop!
One of the simplest ways to earn the trust and confidence of your clients is to set expectations ahead of time! The Client Welcome Guide is the #1 way we educate and lead our clients toward a killer branding photo shoot, without swapping dozens of emails back and forth. The Guide answers many questions that come up during the planning process, making for a smoother ride for everyone!
This template delivers you the actual content/verbiage I use with my own clients, and a polished layout to make designing easy AND help you look like an absolute pro!
Like what you see?
Due to the nature of the downloading of digital goods, all sales are final.
We love bringing new educational content to creative small business owners, so please remember that this product is intended only for the use of the purchaser and may not be shared in portion or as a whole with any other parties!